|Which front runner
||[Nov. 16th, 2009|12:00 am]
Which front runner:
1) would be the most likely to wear something completely out of character for the front?
2) would be the most likely to tell a stranger that the body is plural?
3) would be the least likely to watch a show about multiplicity?
4) would be least likely to want to meet another plural in person?
5) would be the most dependable if there was a crisis out front?
2009-11-20 02:13 am (UTC)
Which front runner.
Forest or Alex would be the most likely to wear something out of character for the front - and both have done so.
Alex is a biker (and responsible for two tattoos that we now have), and Forest has been known to carry a sword. (People look funny at middle aged hippie women who start carrying swords...)
Alex would be the most likely to tell a stranger we're plural. (And, come to think of it, has done so. When he's pissed he's very honest, and he's pissed most of the time.)
Brandon would be the least likely to watch a show about multiplicity, followed by Freddie. Brandon took some medical abuse, and Freddie took some religious abuse. (None of us watch shows about multiplicity, though. They usually suck....just very negative.)
Everybody but Lige, would be the least likely to want to meet another plural in person. None of us likes to meet people for the first time, but Lige can pull it off, so he usually gets to do it.
Forest is definitely the most dependable if there's a crisis out front.